- When a person is snoring, he cannot dream at that time.
- If a person tells you that he does not have dreams, it means that he has forgotten his dreams.
- An average human has 4 dreams a night and 1,460 dreams in a year.
- You will never remember where your dream started.
- You forget half your dreams after waking up and 90% of your dreams after ten minutes.
- Blind people also have dreams. People who become blind after birth see pictures in their dreams. But those who are blind from birth do not see any picture and only sounds, smells, touches and feelings of things come in their dreams.
- In dreams we see only faces, which we already know. Our brain does not make faces on its own. In dreams, we see only those faces which we have lived in our life T.V. But have seen.
- Not everyone’s dreams are colorful> Not all humans have colorful dreams. In earlier times when T.V. If it was not there, then almost everyone used to dream black and white. But ever since the colorful T.V. Since then 95% of people have started having colorful dreams.
- Most of the dreams are of worry and worry. Negative emotions are more than positive in dreams.
- Animals also dream. After studies, it has been found that animals also release brain waves like humans while sleeping. Have you ever seen a dog sleeping? He must be moving his legs as if following someone. A video below shows some dogs dreaming.
- Dreams of men and women are different. About 70% of men’s dreams are about other men only while women’s dreams are about both men and women.
- Fredrik August prepared a complex chemical formula like benzene (C6H6), he is also grateful to Sapna. He had seen some snakes in his dream which were eating their tails.
- Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of America, told his wife shortly before his death, “I saw some people crying in my dream”.
- We definitely see a dream in 90 minutes while sleeping and our longest dream comes in the morning which is 30 to 45 minutes.
- If someone sees dirty water in a dream, it means that the dreamer is not healthy.
- It is written in our ancient Vedas that this world is actually a dream and the reality is something else.
- Dreams make us paralyzed. Before telling this step, we want to tell you that there are 4 phases of our sleep, one of them is rapid eye movement and REM (Rapid eye movement).
- During this stage the pupils of our eyes move rapidly. During this stage we are dreaming. The dream stage occurs when we reach the REM stage of sleep. During this stage, we experience sleep paralysis, that is, during this our body becomes almost paralyzed. We are in an awakened state but cannot move. During this stage we dream. We see the environment around us in an awake state. At this time our mind becomes very active. Many people wake up suddenly during this stage but still cannot move. This state can last up to 5 minutes until those parts of the brain are activated again which are necessary for the movement of the body. Many people who said that they had been subjected to aliens had actually gone through this stage. Below is a video related to REM.
- Dreams teach us. Dreams play an important part in our intellectual development knowingly or unknowingly. During the REM stage, the parts of our brain from which we learn to read become very active, which is why children go through this stage for a long time. During dreams we learn many new things but after waking up we do not realize it. What we learn during the day, we become proficient in those arts during dreams.
- About 5 to 10 percent of people have terrifying and scary dreams once in a month. Someone runs after us in such dreams. Children of 3 to 8 years have more such dreams.
- The sewing machine was invented by Elias Howe. He had seen himself in his dreams in the captivity of the tribals who were about to burn him. During this, the tribals were sewing their weapons in a strange way. But this enabled Elias to understand the technology of the sewing machine.
- James Watson, who discovered D.N.A with his friend Francis Crick, said, “He saw a lot of spire stairs in his dream.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly