- Which country’s app is YouTube? YouTube is America’s Online Video Sharing Platform.
- Where is the headquarters of YouTube? YouTube is headquartered in San Bruno, California.
- Who made YouTube?
- YouTube was founded by three friends Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. All three were employees of ‘PayPal’. It was started by the founders of YouTube as a video dating site.
- When did YouTube become? / When did YouTube start?
- The domain name com was activated on February 14, 2005, the day of Valentine’s Day.
- When did Google buy YouTube?
- YouTube was bought by Google for US$1.65 billion only 18 months after its creation (13 November 2006).
- Who is the CEO of YouTube?
- The CEO of YouTube is Susan Wojcicki. Since February 2014, she is working as the CEO of YouTube.
- Where was the initial headquarters of YouTube?
- YouTube’s initial headquarters were located above a pizzeria and Japanese restaurant in San Mateo, California.
- When was the first YouTube video uploaded?
- The first video uploaded to YouTube was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- What was the title of the first video uploaded on YouTube?
- The title of this video was: “Me at the Zoo”. This video featured YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim talking about an elephant trunk at the San Diego Zoo. This video has been viewed more than 4.8 million times.
- When was the mobile platform of YouTube launched?
- YouTube’s mobile platform was launched in the year 2007, in which smartphone users were provided with the service of watching YouTube on a mobile website. The HTML5 based mobile platform was relaunched in July 2010, removing the use of Adobe Flash player for watching YouTube videos. A few months later, the YouTube Android Application was launched. The iOS version of this app was released on September 2012.
11. When was YouTube India launched? YouTube India was launched in the year 2008. This is the localized version of the YouTube video platform.
12. When did YouTube live-streaming rollout? The U2 concert in 2009, the Q&A session with Barack Obama in 2010, and the Indian Premier League in 2010 were early experiments with YouTube Live-streaming with third-party technology. The native ‘YouTube Live’ platform was ro2lout in April 2011.
13. Which is the second largest search engine in the world?
YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. It is bigger than Bing and Yahoo.
14. What is the place of YouTube in the most visited sites?
YouTube ranks third among the most visited sites. Google is in the first place, Facebook is on the second.
15. Which is the second most popular social media platform in the world?
YouTube is the second most popular social media platform in the world with 9 billion users.
16. How many channels are there on YouTube?
There are more than 31M YouTube channels on YouTube.
17. In how many languages is YouTube available and in how many countries?
The YouTube service is available in over 100 countries in over 80 languages.
18. How many hours of videos are uploaded on YouTube per minute?
More than 500 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
19. How many hours of videos are watched on YouTube every day?
5 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube every day.
20. What percentage of YouTube views come from mobile devices?
On average, 70% of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
21. What is the share of mobile internet traffic with YouTube?
YouTube accounts for 37% of mobile internet traffic.
22. How many people watch YouTube every day?
About 30M people watch YouTube every day.
23. How many people watch youtube in a month?
About 2 billion people watch YouTube a month.
24. How many active users of YouTube are in India?
YouTube has about 265 million active users in India.
25. How many users of YouTube are there from countries about the US?
About 89% of YouTube users are in the US. are from outside countries.
26. What is the average time a user spends there after visiting YouTube?
The average user spends an average of 25 minutes each time they visit YouTube.
27. How much time does a user spend on YouTube every month?
The average user spends 5 hours and 50 minutes on YouTube per month (not as much as Facebook)
28. How many times a user visits YouTube in a month?
The average YouTube user visits YouTube 14 times per month.
29. How many hours YouTube user spends every day on YouTube?
YouTube users spend 1 billion hours on YouTube every day.
30. When was the oldest video of cats on YouTube filmed?
The oldest video of cats on YouTube is a video filmed in the year 1894.
- Which is the longest video on YouTube? The longest video ever on YouTube is 571 hours, 1 minute and 41 seconds. This video has been uploaded by Jonathan Harchick in the year 2011. If you want to watch this video, then you have to give 23 days and 19 hours time.
- Which is the fastest growing category on YouTube?
- The “How to” category of videos is the fastest growing video category on YouTube. Year after year it is growing at the rate of 70%.
- What is the most searched term on YouTube?
- The most searched term on YouTube is ‘BTS’, which has been searched more than 1,76,30,000 times. The second term is ‘Pewdiepie’ (1,63,20,000 times) and the third term is ‘Asmr’ (1,39,10,000 times).
- Which is the largest YouTube channel in the world?
- The world’s largest YouTube channel is “T-Series”, which has 156M subscibers.
- Which is the second largest YouTube channel in the world?
- The world’s second largest YouTube channel is “PewDiepie” channel, which has 107M subscibers.
- Which is the most viewed video on YouTube?
- The most viewed video on YouTube is the “Baby Shark Dance” video. This video was released by Korean Education Brand “Pinkfong” on 17 June 2016. On 2 November 2020, it became the world’s most-watched video on YouTube, beating ‘Despacito’. So far it has got 7.05 billion views.
- Which is the most disliked video of YouTube?
- The most disliked Youtube Video till date is “Youtube Rewind 2018”, which has got a total of 18.67M dislikes so far. The second place with 13.35M dislikes is the trailer of the film “Sadak-2”.
- Which is the most liked video on YouTube?
- The most liked Youtube Video of all time is “Despacito”, which has got a total of 41.3M likes so far.
- Who is the richest YouTuber in the world?
- The world’s richest YouTuber (Richest YouTuber In The World) is 8-year-old boy Ryan Kazi. Its youtube channel Ryan’s World has 23.3M subscribers and earnings is $26 million.
- Who is the richest YouTuber of India? India’s richest YouTuber (Richest YouTuber In India) is Amit Bhatana, whose channel has 22.2M subscribers and earning is $7 million.
41. Who is the first Youtuber with 1 million subscribers?
The first to complete 1 million subscribers on YouTube videos is YouTuber Fred Figglehorn, who is known for his crackling voice.
42. What is YouTube Space?
How many cities in the world is it in?
YouTube Space has established a place called “Youtube Space” for youtube content creators in 10 cities of the world, where they are provided with all the facilities to create content for youtube for free. Youtube Space is currently established in London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, New York, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Berlin, Paris, Mumbai.
43. In which country YouTube’s videos are blocked the most?
Most of YouTube’s videos are blocked in Germany. 3% of all videos available on YouTube, 10% of videos over a million views and 61.5% of videos with more than 1000 views are blocked in Germany.
44. In which countries is YouTube banned? China, Iran, Denmark, Eritrea, Syria, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and North Korea are the countries that have banned YouTube.
45. What is YouTube TV?
YouTube Tv is an American streaming television service that provides live TV, on-demand video and cloud-based DVR services through 85 TV networks. To watch YouTube TV, type on your browser – http://www.youtube.com/tv
46. Of the active users of YouTube, 62% of Viwers are male and 38% are female.
47. If the video does not engage the viewer in the first 10 seconds, then 20% of the viewers close that video and switch to another video.
48. 70% of the total users of YouTube watch only the videos suggested by the youtube recommendation algorithm.
49. In the year 2018, 32 million inappropriate videos were removed from YouTube. This work was done by a team of 10,000 reviewers.
50. 6 out of 10 people prefer to watch online video instead of TV. By the year 2025, about 50% of the viewers under the age of 32 will not subscribe to the TV service.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly