“Allergy” is a common term that we sometimes use as ‘I am allergic to a particular person’. Similarly, our body also shows its uncomfortable reaction to particular chemical stimuli in the form of ‘allergies’.
The sun that comes after the rain makes the condition of such patients even more difficult. Such people can often be seen wearing handkerchiefs on their faces. What to do The bad condition that happens due to sneezing.
Although it is difficult to know the causes of allergies, but some Ayurvedic remedies can be effective in removing it. Follow these and get rid of allergies!
• Cut the stalk of neem-clad Giloy into small pieces and its juice with Haridra Khand powder 1.5 to three grams regularly is a panacea for chronic allergies.
• Regular use of lukewarm lemon water in the morning, by replenishing the amount of Vitamin-C in the body, removes the symptoms like cold and flu due to allergies.
• ‘Herbal tea’ made by mixing ginger, black pepper, four basil leaves, cloves and sugar candy relieves allergies.
The symptoms caused by ‘flu’ due to virus infection occurring during the rainy season can be removed by regularly chewing four fresh neem leaves.
• Ayurvedic medicine ‘Sitopaladi Churna’ shows miraculous effect in allergy patients.
• ‘Kunjal Kriya’ and ‘Neti Kriya’ with salt water are helpful in removing old allergies by taking out the kapha dosha.
• The process of Panchakarma, the use of ‘Nasya’ in consultation with the doctor, is not only a prevention of ‘allergies’ but also its successful therapy.
• Regular use of ‘Kapalbhati’ in Pranayama is a simple way to get rid of allergies.
Some precautions by which you can keep yourself away from allergies: –
• Avoidance of exposure to dust, smoke and pollen of flowers etc.
• Avoiding the consumption of very cold and hot things.
• Some modern medicines such as: Aspirin, Nimasulide etc. should be taken with caution.
• Avoiding regular consumption of sour and pickles.
Ayurvedic medicine made from turmeric
By consuming ‘Haridra Khand’, the heat, itching, allergies, and skin diseases get destroyed and beauty comes in the body. This medicine is available in the market in the form of dry powder. It is good to use sweet milk to eat it.
But if it is prepared and eaten at home in the following way according to the scriptures, then it remains more beneficial. Since this method cannot be kept in the market for a long time, it is not available. Haridra Khanda prepared with this home made recipe is more potent and tasty. My experience is that the allergy, which has been going on for many years, or a sudden rash in the skin, itching gets cured forever by taking it for two to three months. Such patients must eat it after making it. And you should tell your friends too. This harmless, safe baby can be eaten by all old people. Those who cannot make it or the patients of sugar, can take some less potent, powdered form which is available in the market.
Haridra Block Construction Method material – Haridra – 320 grams, Cow’s Ghee – 240 grams, Milk – 5 kg, Sugar – 2 kg.
Dry ginger, black pepper, peepal, bay leaf, small cardamom, cinnamon, vavidang, nishot, harad, bahera, gooseberry, nagkeshar, nagarmotha, and loh bhasma, 40-40 grams each (all these will be available from Ayurvedic medicine vendors).
If you do not want to make more, then everything can be reduced proportionately. (If turmeric is available fresh, then take 1 kg 250 grams, peel and grind the mixer and use it.)
Method of preparation – Make khoya or mawa by mixing turmeric in milk, add ghee to this khoya and roast it on low flame, after roasting add sugar to it.
After the sugar melts, filter the cloth of the remaining medicines and mix fine powder. Once cooked well, make a grinder or laddus. Quantity of intake – 20-25 grams twice with milk. (The Haridrakhand found in the market is available in the form of powder, it does not contain ghee and milk, sugar is less or less, so the quantity of food will also be less than 3 to 5 grams twice.)
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly